November 3rd, 2010
Omaha, NE – Â How did Omaha drum up 60+ points for Republican Congressman Lee Terry after swinging left for President Obama just two years ago? And after sweeping easily to victory, will Dave Heineman dump his Governor’s seat for a Senate bid in 2012? KVNO News Director Robyn Wisch analyzed Tuesday’s election night results with UNO Political Science Professor Paul Landow.
Comments are closed.
- Social Media & Politics: A good mix?
- Activate85; Grassroots Effort to Raise Voter Turnout
- History shows Nebraska ballot campaigns have big passion, low success
- Ashford confident with narrow lead on Terry in second district
- Democrats stressing gridlock in bids to unseat 1st and 3rd District Republicans